Premiere Pro has the option to create keyboard shortcuts which will significantly improve your editing workflow.
To create keyboard shortcuts in Premiere Pro follow these steps:
- Go to Edit->Keyboard shortcuts (CTRL+ALT+K)
- In the search section, type the effect you want to create/adjust the shortcut for.
- Click next to your chosen effect to create an insert box.
- Click the key or a combination of keys to create a new shortcut.
- Repeat the process to add multiple keyboard shortcuts.
- Click OK.